PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JAA CPL/Multi/IR FIC to ICAO ANAC
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2011, 19:01
flyingswiss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Tweedy Country is outstanding, even thought violent. Paycheck is great, food is among the best in the world, and aviation is growing stable.

you are joking right? have you ever flown/lived outside Brazil?

Pay sucks big time, food among the best??? Aviation stable??

pay: a Capt gets what the avarage FO gets in Europe

food: unless you have 50 reais to spend on a meal, food is always the same and only tastes good because they put a ton of Ajinomoto in it (MSG), foreign food sucks, they have no idea how to make a pizza or cook pasta. Everything is full of salt or sugar, everything you buy frozen as MSG in it!!!!!! FK peanuts have MSG in it!!!!!!! beer is cut with soy......

If you think BBQ is good, take a trip to Uruguay

there are some good dishes but i`m talking about the avarage stuff available..

Today I bought a file mignon, I paid as much as I would pay for the same piece but organic fed back in Switzerland!!! even Milk is more expensive then Organic one in Europe!! wtf?

man you need a reality Check

to answer above

in order to get a CPL here as foreign you need to have an RNE 9the ID for foreigns, takes loooooooooooong time to get. there are 3 ways to become a legal resident:

-you do a stable union with a Brazilian girl, YOU DON`T NEED TO GET MARRIED (it will take the same time to get a passport), this will take like 30 minutes to do at the notary. A stable union does not give you any rights on anything your gf owns or has, the only reason there is such thing is for sharing things like health insurance, life insurance....

-Get a kid with a Brazilian girl

-Invest or start a company (STAY AWAY FROM THIS, BRAZILIANS WILL EAT YOU ALIVE THEY DON`T WANT ANYBODY FROM OUTSIDE TO COME HERE AND DO BIZ)

When you have either of this 3 you can apply for the RNE at the federal Police, in order to apply with the 1st of the 3 methods you need the girl to show that she can provide for you (she needs to have a job and it has to be with carteira assinada)...in some rare cases they allow you to start the process without this and you can get a job yourself (good luck with that....I made it and it`s a pain...now it`s even harder since visa holders can`t have a bank account anymore so it`s almost impossible to get a job with carteira assinada as foreign).

After you get the process going you get a protocol number and you will start waiting for the RNE, I applied back in Dec 2009, my RNE has not come out yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Without RNE you can`t start the process for the CPL conversion at ANAC, you can get a CCF and a 90 days validation, or even a PPL...but that`s it

@Jiri: it was easier to move to the US for me (I lived and worked there) then doing the same thing in Brazil, I`m the second generation of immigrants here (my dad moved back)....

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE, but if you really wanna move here then go to SP

Last edited by flyingswiss; 12th Feb 2011 at 19:41.