PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2011, 14:43
JewelF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Djsailor

Dont worry about it. Try again. There's no reason for them to make space for the new ones unless you're going on 36years old. There are many people who have tried more than 5 times and got through, infact, my friend Roja from Sweden was telling me of a guy she knew that tried a combination of 20times and on his 21st try, he said that he'll make it his last, and guess what? He got through then. I mean, that's alot of time yes, but it shows that no matter how many times you try, it doesnt make a difference. However, i'd recommend you try other airlines as well. Roja's doing BA this month and she's excited as well. She had went to EK 6times and was unsuccesssful on each occassion. But you know what she told me? She said, that she was going to try again after the year has passed and she made it to Ek's final interview as well. She still hasnt given up hope and I feel so good for her. I dont want you to neither, keep trying, it will pay off eventually. I am trying for the first time come April / May this year in my country when EK's gonna be here. I havent even been to the OD/AD/FI but i already feel so confident that i'll get it. Pray about it and ask God for it. Ask and ye shall receive.

Best of luck though!!!