PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair exodus, what is the plan?
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2011, 20:25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hitting them helps.

Hmm. Problem I have with the whole "civil disobedience" thing is that we are all, above all commercial pilots, professional pilots, all that stuff.
I can't be the only one who gets more of a buzz out of closing the throttles (sorrry FTLs) at 120 miles, and opening them up, on the bug at 500', than dragging it in, thinking "this will stick it to them".
It would just be nice to have that recognised now and again, not just by the fuel league bollox ( sponsored by Tippex? ).
The management of so many companies should realise the gift they receive via dedicated workers, and I include CC, engineers, dispatchers etc. and stop regarding us as a necessary inconvenience come payday.
Back to thread: where are 200 (or 240, or 275) captains going to appear from by june, fuf hucks sake!! Most of the CU candidates at my base are saying they aren't interested, if it means a bond, a paycut, 5/3, and living on a desert island.
Liking the community service thing. Takes some nerve to give a skyline maximum beans with a skinful. Hope it wasn't a GTR. That rattling noise wasn't just the dry clutch, then....