PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MD - All Not Good in Mesa
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2011, 19:09
lynx no more

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blinfolded by PAS maybe?

Flaxton, PAN is correct as well as the other commentators from around the world on this thread.

MD management is changing by the month, and the fact that the latest VP to go only lasted 5 months at MD, speaks volumes that something must be wrong at the top, and LT is a the top.

Maybe she thought she would get the military contracts which she didnt, but Helihub seems to have caught her out about her statement about the MD 2010 sales figures.
Judge's in the states dont make damage awards of $5.74million against her, if she didnt do any wrong! The other firm must be confident going for an extra $32m!

I'm in and out of Staverton on a regular basis, and there are lots of rumours from people on the ground about MD and PAS.
What will happen to PAS if it all goes pete tong at MD, if the mighty LT does decide she's had enough?

I hope there are a lot of 902 spare parts being stockpiled for a few of the UK ambulance charities sake.
From an earlier comment in this thread I noticed that most of the ambuance 902's in the UK are running on borrowed money. Lets hope the various charities have a back up plan (especially if they are running 2 x 902's)