PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Carrying Celebrities
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2002, 19:33
aviatorgirl72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Robert Downey Junior - My first encounter with a celeb, after 35 minutes of feeling pretty pissed off with the other junior crew member, leaving me to do all the galley preps, etc, etc, whilst she chatted to her friends upstairs. In he came - I have to admit I think he was a little stoned, but cool. Chatted about everything, movie releases, places to go, and the meantime managed to sell him 2 grands worth of duty free, I think he had a lot of lady friends, as he bought so much ladies perfume!!!!

Cool guy, ventured down the back to economy to see us, and managed to **** off the other junior, as he left just before she returned!!! Nice one!

Prince Edward - Well his photographs just don't do him justice, honest, he's actually quite handsome, believe it or not, very very polite. Sorry to say the bodyguard was no oil painting, bit of a let down!!!

Christopher Casanova (ex dynnasty) Wow that man has amazing sex appeal, and still looks great. My jaw hit the floor when he walked on, and he just started laughing and asked how I was. Sexy, sexy and just sexy. That's how I describe him.

Was put into economy without a whine of an upgrade, slept the whole way.

Paul Gasgoyne - ****** - Beautiful and lovely wife sheryl, but he is just a ******.

Wanted the whole of enonmy to see him, by parading up and down, and doing stupid exercises, and then instead of getting off his backside to put a glass back on the bar, throws it, and manages to shatter the thing all over the cabin.

This is a man with no class, apart from what hangs off his arm.

Jerry Hall - Was hoping she wasnt as beautiful as in her photographs, to make myself and the rest of the cabin crew feel better about ourselves.

Legs up to her armpits, no make up, just beautiful - but she gave no eye contact, a little alouf!!!

Brian Connolly - Gave him a disguise, raybans, gucci scarf to come and visit us down the back, but slept all the way, but a really lovely guy. But of a dish actually!!!

Kate winslet - never upgrade this woman - moaned the whole flight about upgrading her friend, which was done, and promised to hand over a credit card at arrival at heathrow. At heathrow, managed to dodge the groundstaff - cheapskate!!!!

Could go on and on aboout the celbs I've met, but these are the ones that have made a real impression on me!

At the end of the day, they're just like you and me!!!

Oh must mention Belinda Carlisle's husband, what a dish! Made up for her disappearing into the toilet every five mintues, and her abnoxious child, who had ten hands, when the afternoon tea service came out!!!