PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Baltic
Thread: Air Baltic
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2011, 09:43
Aquafina1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CHECHE,
I don't know if they have people scheduled for all of the listed dates they specified to me in the email.
Just to show you guys what it said exactly:

Dear Sir,

AIR BALTIC CORPORATION (airBaltic) is a joint stock company that was established in 1995. The airBaltic fleet consists of 34 aircrafts – six Boeing 737-500, eight Boeing 737-300, two Boeing 757-200, ten Fokker 50 airplanes and eight Bombardier Q400Next Gen. airBaltic received the title of Airline of the Year 2009/2010 (Gold Award) from the European Regions Airline Association. airBaltic is the winner of Air Transport World Phoenix Award 2010 – a global recognition of excellence in restructuring business. airBaltic was chosen for anna.aero ANNIES Award as Europe 's largest flag carrier by new routes.

Thank you for your kind interest in our company and sent documents.
We do believe your experience could be valuable to our company and together we could achieve good results!

Before we continue with detailed assessment information, we would like to explain our current recruitment conditions.
At the moment we are hiring either candidates with a Dash 8 Q400 Type Rating or non-rated candidates that agree to complete the type rating at a highly discounted price of 9000EUR per pilot.

Only candidates willing to accept these conditions should attend the one of the assessment dates shown below.

Closest date for assessment is 21 th of February.
Other possible dates are March 1/ 4/ 7/ 9/ 14/ 16/ 18/ 21/22/ 23/ 25/ 28
Please, inform about your availability to attend selection.

During assessment day you will have:
- Written tests
- Technical Interview and SIM test with Flight instructor
- HR interview
- Psychological tests. NB! You can take English dictionary with you in case you need it during psychological tests.

Tests will be held in Riga. Our office is located in Riga International Airport area, airBaltic Training center.

We will provide you with ID tickets on airBaltic direct flights.

Kind regards,

Kiorbis,

Yes they sent me my tickets already and I didn't have to pay for them, it's an airBaltic flight. I have no idea of the contract either, or the conditions there, my thinking is; go do the assessment and see how I get on then if I pass I can take a look at the contract/deal they offer and make up my mind.

TruePilot,

I know nothing of the assessment day itself, just what they sent me and what I've read here.