PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CORK - 5
Thread: CORK - 5
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2011, 15:44
Jack1985

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First off may i would like to wish my deepest sympthys to all passengers, the crew, their familys & all of my collegues at Cork Airport today. Fair play to all airport poilce, fire staff for the excellent responce. Just got a txt there that Martin McGunniess was acctually a booked passenger on the flight today, but cancelled his plan early this morning. Such a sad day @ Cork Airport today i will never forget looking at those familys being led away by Gardai into the Customs area to be told there dread full news. At least EMG Plan A stood up the the training which we all put in, it was great to hear the great irish spirt in people ringing information appoligising to all invloved, allot of staff upset today and its shock to all involved, the Cork community, Ireland & Northern Ireland. A lot of the new reqruits for airport fire service deeply shocked at the striking images from the wreckage fair play to them for putting out the fire 3mins after being notified the aircraft left radar just past the turnpad at 17.

RIP to all killed in todays crash.

Last edited by Jack1985; 10th Feb 2011 at 16:47.