PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Performance wise which is best B737,B757 or A320,A321
Old 5th Sep 2002, 15:05
52049er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best thing about these threads is that u could tell the type flown by pilots even if you removed the a/c names - lets just say one half seems to feel they need to make a big noise, whilst the others just connais (excuse schoolboy french )

As to which I'd prefer to lose an engine on - well lets just admit Im no chuck yeager and in an horrendously stressed flightdeck I just might put a bootful of the wrong rudder in (yeah yeah I know, "id never do that" etc etc - well I might). One type would react by going inverted, the other would mildly track round the horizon, wings level, in a bemused kind of way. Equally, I might overrotate, and one type would automatically put on TOGA and stop me stalling, whilst the other would shake and shout. Oh, and one has a table too

Just my £0.02. Id happily fly anything me, but do get amused by people feeling threatened (and a bit bored by constant 'Oh, and have I told you about the E4 blah blah blah )