PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CRLCRL - Lower your standards to lessen the impact!
Old 10th Feb 2011, 07:18
Whenurhappy

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts
Ahh - that dreadful word...CRL is an integrated solution. And no it's not. Some of the more high-brow readers here will recall the 'Solutions' column in Private Eye. This would be primus inter pares amongst the guilty. CRL is a cop-out, trying to shift repsonsibility and divest in activities that are deemed to be 'non-core'. Feeding and housing our people is a core activity of HM Forces. And yes, the Gp Capt who led the progenitor of this programme did get promoted and did get a gong.

Yes, and I have 'dined' at Halton recently, and I can confirm it was........shte. I also lived for 6 months perdition in an Army mess run by this same company and their activities led to an MDP fraud investigation (eg charging for Linen changing, charging for use of the public supplied washing machines, not providing weekend messing...but billing both the individual and the authority for the privalege to do so). An accounting error, apparently.