PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OAA, CTC, CABAIR Which Integrated Course
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2011, 05:58
Ryan5252

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was going to add a disclaimer but thought i'd take the risk. Your comment suggests that you believe they are being dishonest.
I never said I believe them to be dishonest, you may want to re-read my post again. It is the job of the marketing folk to sell a product. This they seem to have accomplished by your post, therefore a job well done.

Do you have any evidence that these figures have been falsified?
Again, I'd refer you to my post on the matter and you will see that I have not suggested that figures have been falsified. You seem to have a habbit of being told one thing and hearing something which you want to hear - little wonder you seem to have been so easily sold by CTC

I thought that statement would probably raise a few eyebrows.
A better use of your time may be to contact CTC, as well as the other established Intergrated FTO's (of which there are many), and ask outright, in plain english what percentage of the pilots who have graduated in the last 3 years have secured employement? What is the mean waiting time between graduation and gaining employment? You should then be in a position to establish how many have gained employment and how many are job hunting. It would be interesting also to learn how many of those who have not gained employment have renewed their SEP/MEP or IR ratings considering they also have a substantial debt to look after.

Ryan