PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bush-bird namibia
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2011, 22:22
jetjockeyusa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ignorance, the root and stem of every evil - plato

Of course, in the opinion of the many, I was never a pilot there and my writing is aweful. Unfortunately I am one of the few who types with two fingers and makes the mistakes to type fast, too fast. Not to mention, English not being my native language. But of course, given my pprune account name, for the ignorant, I must of course be an American.

Yes, of course I just came online to write bad about the outfit, just for the fun of it. I definitely met that pilot that has been there since eight years (although the other pilots I flew with there such as James and some other bloke whose name I forgot) know nobody as such. Good try Andi to put some good publicity into this.

For sure, the few bafoons that wrote bad about my post with the intention to warn others have lived in the apartement facing the trash deposit and were cornered when the boss found out that you are looking for a new apartement.

yes my dear few, I have been there, maybe too short to have written up my report but what the heck, that is how it was and I stand to this. But I am a veteran pilot with now over 3000 jet time under his belt, so for that matter and such pilots definitely see things different than the hour builder that ventures Africa. Please, do not understand me wrong here. I envy the pilot who ventures Africa, I wish I would have done my time building there. I went there, because I was sick of airline flying. I wanted to do what you time builders are doing but for the fun of it. You have no idea how many of you guys called me a fool. To leave a 737 700/800NG for a C210. Well, now I am leaving a G550 for a Embraer 195. Again, many call me a fool for that but I rather earn half but have a safe flight and professional flight environment.

But then again. From certain hour builders I witnessed unprofessional behaviour when it got to people flying at the coast at levels they feel like flying instead of following the laws. Accident rates are pretty horrible in that region. A lack in monitoring such pilots is one of the main reasons. I am sure, those type of pilots also come in such a forum to goof around rather than let one pilot that made a bad experience, do his bad propaganda for an outfit who I still today, call unprofessional.

But the numbnuts, that bash around other people's English and that really believe that I just wrote all of that for fun, those of course are the most credible of all.

Again new pilots. You want to fly for that guy, go ahead do so. he might be your best friend and I admit, we started off great. But I do not and will not sign anything stating I am not allowed to do something but at the same time being encouraged by the boss to do it either way. Because when you crash, it is your arse on the line. So all of you who sign those papers and adhere to the by law correct altitude restrictions, to you I take my hat off. To all others, you are a disgrace and a hazard to aviation, risking not just your lives, but the ones of the passengers in the back that get the kick out of it if all goes well, but that sue your arse if all goes wrong. That is when your dear boss holds the paper you signed in front of your local Civil Aviation Agent, walking off with clean hands while at that point, depending on your financial background, should be happy to be rather dead than alive, at least I would want so.