PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAA nepotism???
Thread: SAA nepotism???
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2011, 13:19
cavortingcheetah
Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As a father, and if I thought my son were up to the job, I'd push someone off an intake for his sake. Ye gods and little fishes, his mother would never leave me alone if I blew her child's career out of the water by not doing so! As a dutiful son, I'd be eternally grateful in acceptance and perhaps a little guilty until I realised that the other lad's father would have cut my throat in turn. Such activities form part of inheritance or birth right and have the great advantage that they're tax free! Do you think I'm going to feed you when my family are hungry?
The only people who moan about not receiving the benefits of such a trickle down form of inherited wealth are either those who do not benefit directly from the activities of their ancestors or those on welfare. Those in the former group should start work and breed their own dynasty. Those in the second can only gnash their teeth at the infuriating knowledge that such nepotism is indeed tax free and thus does not provide them directly to an ill deserved luxurious welfare existence.