PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polish Presidential Flight Crash Thread
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2011, 09:19
SadPole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RockShock

Yes, as I said many times before, I knew it all along because in present day Poland pilots, investigators, soldiers, judges etc are some party members or lackeys first and pilots, investigators, soldiers, judges second.

That, in my view, is the primary systemic fault that caused the crash and causes numerous other problems. Without trying to fix that problem things are only going to get worse.

Politicized accident investigation or politicized plane piloting makes as much sense as say mathematics or physics politicized to suit some party line. We accuse Russians of doing that – as in Anodina cannot take a piss without Putin's permission – and yet we appear to be much worse in that regard.

What's the source of the information you refer to (especially the part about commander?)
All news in Poland, all media, all channels. Example here:

On the other hand, the RMF FM reported that Miroslaw Jemielniak, head of the 36th Special Air Transport Regiment, said the Tupolev is operational and that there is no fault in it.
Same with the interference by the families. They already assume the report is completely biased and want to see it and suppress it before anybody else sees it:

See here

"The families prefer to get to know the report earlier, instead of having to intervene to straighten things later."

Asked about details of the concerns of families , he said: "We expect everything, listening to the Prime Minister and his revelations, from Mr Klich - everything can be expected. There is nothing that paper cannot accept" - he stressed.
To repeat – the accident report is NOT for families to shape and bend it to fit their needs. It is extremely retarded to even imply that they should have a right to interfere with it.

And, according to them Klich and others are biased because they don't buy that ATC completely at fault, artificial fog stories, etc. Kaczynski already stated that if he were Prime Minister he would send the "state services" after all experts who say pilots might have made some mistakes.

Last edited by SadPole; 9th Feb 2011 at 09:33. Reason: typos