PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Carrying Celebrities
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2002, 09:26
Sick Squid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flaps... just had to say, what an excellent post.. on so many levels. Kudos....! One of the best I've seen in this forum.

Since I preach sticking to the topic....

The Scene... top of Climb, out of Copenhagen. The time... etched in my memory forever!

Purser (to me): "We seem to have some kind of "model" on board today. Someone Christensen. Helen, or something like like that...."

Me; "!" (...stunned silence, mouth agape, difiiculty breathing.. )"You mean....Helena Christensen is down the back...?"

Purser: "Yes... she's nothing special, by the way...." ( I shall refrain from comment here, but the phrase "wouldn't crawl over her to get to you..." may have been not very far from the surface...)

Co-Pilot: "Who's Helena Christensen?"

There then followed 2 hours of education for this young gentleman (actually, he was the same age as me so unforgiveable!) starting with Chris Isaac's "Wicked Game" video.... Miss C unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately for her) has fallen asleep otherwise the standard pre-Sept 11th visit would have been arranged faster than a scalded dog chasing a rabbit....

End of flight.... co-pilot, who's sector it has been, anounces "Well, I'll go and say goodbye to the passengers, then...."

Me; "No, no, nooooo.... Sit right there, my friend. I will go and say goodbye to the passengers.... there is no debate on this point."

....and she smiled at me! :o

I can be very easily pleased sometimes! And for the record, the crew thought she was charming....

£6

Last edited by Sick Squid; 5th Sep 2002 at 09:35.