PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Boo Hoo
Thread: Boo Hoo
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2011, 10:07
PLSBGENTLE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boo Hoo

(Apologies to those of you who are actually decent blokes) A scalers are with us in body, but they are living in the past. How many years have you been on your fantasy scale and your still want more for yourselfs. Are you not part of the reason why conditions are the way they are today??? Oh, work to rule to protect my fantastical COS and risk the rest of your career thanks, and then I'll fail your PC because I forgot to pay my electricity bill, because thats acceptable apparently. (Oh and I'll screw your wife and threaten your career while I'm at it, and I'll keep my job cause thats acceptable behaivior too).

Look at the conditions you've been on for the last twenty or so years and look at your young compatriots that are in your shoes today, the ones you treat with disdain and an unprofessional lack of respect. Look at the world economy, reality and what the companies bottom line is: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Do you think the AOA serves you and only you? You are the minority and a dying breed. Try and look after your bretherin for goodness sake, you have earned more cash than most of us will ever dream of. Oh what, you got your command after a few years with the company (thats right, we know you were so **** hot you deserved it and no one else could possibly be so godlike), so you've been on A scale for how long? Hot diggety! How long is it to command today (must be because we are all retarded and not superhuman)?

We have 20 odd years to go, yet you, at the end of your careers want only for yourselfs. hhhhmmff

PS I would happily sign to A scale, can some one arrange it for me. Perhaps current A scalers can work to rule as they don't have as much to lose. Thanks guys, I know you really have hearts of gold deep down.

I know I'm steroetyping and bundling A scalers in the same basket as management, but it seems to be a pprune theme: All cadets are this, all direct entry so and so's are that, etc etc... SHAME SHAME SHAME