PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Large scale Multi party action against CASA.
Old 8th Feb 2011, 02:34
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kowolski;

I don't have any current trouble with CASA. My matter is closed with a TKO by myself having won $30K and only lost $100K.

I have no desire to reopen any old matters and act simply out of a frustration of listening to people whinge about CASA but do noting about it. My challenge was to those, to put together their respective cases and I would see things through until something had legs of it's own. There is now a groundswell of support that I may soon stand down. You certainly have been living a sheltered life if you find it hard to believe the amount of response to this thread.

I personally know many dedicated people, some very high within CASA, and I have seen some very good people go by the wayside. (Some I may add that were involved in my particular matter). These blokes were "sacrificed" for the common "good".

Be this as it may, there is a plethora of remnant vegetation that obey no known rules of law or common decency. They are thugs, stand-over men and gangsters. One very senior was recently and accurately called a "corporate psychopath"

The word "cronyism" comes to mind so often that it appears endemic to that particular organization. I hope you have prospered out of your own abilities and not done so as a result of being what's called "compliant" or having known someone.

CASA have a system of "mentor-ism" which guarantees all the bad influences are handed down from generation to generation and the incumbents appear unaware of the fact that some problem must exist if so many people hate them.

As for sitting down and "mediating" with CASA, I would strongly advise anyone "NOT" to take this course of action. Do so at your peril.

I must say I am struggling with your bona fides and suspect the worst. But you have the benefit of the doubt for the time being.