PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mach-Number to Airspeed Conversion Above 65,000 Feet
Old 7th Feb 2011, 05:52
PBL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jane-DoH
Well, one measurement for pressure is PSI, another is pascals. I'm just wondering which one should be used
Used, Jane? I didn't need to use either.

This looks to me very much as if you performed a keyword search on my reply. I grant you, the word "pressure" was in there.

Originally Posted by PBL
Rusty? Would you care to be more precise?
I haven't used them in a long time...
So you think "calculus" is plural. Could be.....

Originally Posted by selfin
The equations you'll need can be found in NACA Report 837.
I'll have to give it a look. I'm not particularly an expert on greek characters, so I'll have to find the greek-alphabet for that purpose.
Well, I think that clinches it for me. I thought I'd be able to get you if it were true, but it turns out you got yourself. You have done very, very well so far. You ask great questions, and it is a lot of fun thinking of the answers. Considering you are only a few years old, you are doing pretty well.

Do you by chance have a big date at the end of the month? Do we by any chance have a mutual friend called Eliza, whose Dad died almost three years ago now?

Credit, BTW, must go to mike-wsm, who guessed in mid-January. I couldn't believe anyone would go to the trouble of figuring out their way around PPRuNe syntactic tasks, but obviously one of your friends has done so.

PBL

Last edited by PBL; 7th Feb 2011 at 07:33.