PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Carrying Celebrities
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2002, 23:44
Shadowpurser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmm... where do I start!!!!

Ok

Alanis Morrrisette - GVA - LGW : Very small - curled up on front saet said nothing - had nothing.

Man Untd football team - LGW - MAN : after 5 - 1 defeat to West Ham if I remember rightly (minus David Beckham). All quite nice - some pretended to be asleep when asked for autograph by me. Alex Fergurson joked with me during demo!!!! Top bloke!!!

Danni Minnouge - LED - LGW: Danni, I love you!!! You were so sweet, so gorgeous even though you had no make up on, and idiot in seats near you kept calling you Kylie!!!! You asked if we had had a herd day and after telling me you had the weekend off why didn't I ask you out!!!!

Jim Davidson: LGW - SKP: What a ******!!!!! If this guy ever gets on your flight avoid him at all costs!!! Complained about everything possible!!! Food, crew, pilots(hate's women pilots and will not fly wiht them), airline, and insisted on kissing the person with him who incidently was not his wife!!! lol!!! And he was FAT FAT FAT!!!! Keep wearing the double breasted suits mate!!! - I've seen you in the flesh!, and Captain Ahab is a comin to harpoon you!!!!

FINALLY!!!

Friend of mine had JAMES BROWN, and his CATS on a LGW - VIE. Apparently talks just like he sings!!!! Drinks coffe,and has to go for a **** too!!!! What a guy!!!!! Can't think of anyone cooler than that!!!! OWWWWWW!!!!!!!