PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is RACWA on finals? YOU WERE WARNED!!
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2011, 15:37
AirSic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
newspaper article

Hi Wolly,

Not that you can ever trust much that you read in the papers, I don't have access to the article or the paper for that matter, not in Perth.

Any chance you could give us the guts of it here or scan and pm it to me?

Can you give us any ideas as to who wrote the article and what it was in relation too?

Spoke to a club member there and confirmed treasurer left of own accord, very smartly, after his strategies to move forward were not "consistent" with the direction the club would like to head toward.

Not sure they have any real choice in the matter quite frankly. There is a real concern amongst members at the moment that not enough is being done quickly, and that there may be a number of "friendly" members who aren't so "friendly" waiting in the wind for the inevitable.

It appears that one of the members has just had "his" agency appointed to 'manage the strategies' moving forward.......I do hope monies have not been paid to this agency.....that would be seen as a breach of the current constitution!.....Members, are you getting ready to rally?!!!!!

Not much point waiting for the Next EGM...I don't think the club has any real interest at this time in talking to the members.

Cheers