PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2011, 12:48
perkin1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RE:

Wanttofly: About 150 attended the sydney interview. I am a male, so thats why its taken so long for me. The girls i went with had their GCs about 4-5 weeks after the FI.

Toby: Thanks mate, good to see things are finally moving forward. Hopefully we'll be called by christmas... And you on Face book at all mate? would be cool to keep in touch there, especially since we could be heading over around the same time!

Fingerzcrossed: Even if you aren't passing, it is in the company's best interests to help you through it and have you pass.. Think about it. Theyve spent thousands of dollars flying you over there, organising your visas, accomodation, etc its not likely that they would send you home again after all that unless you were doing extremely poor... (ie not studying at all, not showing up to training school, coming to class every morning drunk/hungover, being disrespectful etc.)

I'm sure if you fail a few tests all it means is that theyll have you do it again, but just give you extra assistance in that certain area/s.

Nothing to worry about there!