Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2011, 09:11
wanna_be_there

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RE MAN Ive heard they are looking at:

SAW-leftover from this year
GIB- it was due to be a MAN route but lack of aircraft meant it ran from LPL
MXP- slots have been loaded a few times over the past 2 years, so is 2012 finally the time this gets added
MAD- not happy that their monopoly of the NW is about to be broken
VCE- Like easyflier has stated already, but Ive heard seperatly that they want to expand into more Italian routes from MAN

On a seperate note, the wish list for me is:

SXF- I know they serve it from LPL, but with such an extensive German network from MAN, Its the one main airport that is screaming out to be served
AMM- would be good to have another mid-east route from MAN, and Im sure a 3 weekly service tied in with lowcostholidays for tours could work
VIE- I think OS are about to jump on this route using bmi, but would be good for a loco on a city break route
OPO- again a route easyflier has listed, but OPO would mean all 4 main portuguese airports are covered from MAN on a scheduled basis
CDG- now that BE/AF have jumped into bed together, they have a monopoly on this route again, so some competition could be healthy, although, if I doubt it will happen as it will cause ticket prices to fall and that wouldnt be good for either airline.
TLV- will be good on a 3 weekly basis to compliment Jet2, and with loads being good (and with jet2 adding frequencies im sure yields are good), there is surely scope for 6 weekly

Anyway, thats me done!