PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training for Aeronautical Engineering
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2011, 19:32
flyawaybird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aeronautical Engineering Training

GengHis the Engineer,

Thank you so much for such detailed information on the vast above topic. Being a lay person in this, I did not know how wide this topic is. I am indeed very grateful for your time in writing a detailed account of the information I requested here. In fact my son read all your responses and ask me to request for further info as stated in my next paragraph. I know it is very much time consuming for you, and I do appreciate the time you have so far taken to give me this information, being a busy person. We also need to know the College websites for systems and flight test engineering in UK.

As you clearly state about the standard of education between UK and US, I can only confirm that it is verys true what you said because even my son has repeatedly told me, since our arrival here, about a year ago, how he found education here much easier. I am sure he would love to come to UK if we only we knew rought the estimates in particular about Systems Engineering and/or flight service engineering or flight test engineering.
Is it possible to get brief accounts on those two type of engineering? You see in school, when they request for info on different types of subjects they want to do in college, they are told to go to internet. At the internet unless one knows exactly which websites to browse, it can awfully take a lot of time to read the numerous details given in general. Since you, youself are an Engineer or well informed on the subject area, I would rather hear from you.

In case we find that we cannot afford, then my son and I can discuss the US Marine, Airforce, Army training. James at 18, is not of the idea to go to the armed forces for fear of being sent to the war zones. I keep on telling him that there a lot of other young people there and that not everyone dies but among his peerage, a different story is discussed.

Once again, thank you so much for being so kind to us as to relay to us such informative info.

Thank you.

Mary