PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Italia recruitment
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2011, 15:16
TheOne83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post DLR

Hi guys,

just made it back from the DLR, so here comes a quick report:

The tests are done on a touch screen PC. No mouse.

English test: pretty much like the CBT training, just some slightly way of presentation. 50 questions total

KRN: 10 visual questions and 10 acoustic questions. CBT level 3.
Ex are: 7 to the power of 3, 25x27, (390/3+20) etc.

OWT: clocks are bigger, CBT level 3.

RMS: same as CBT level 2/3.

ROT: starts pretty slow, increases as you progress to level 3.

SKT: same as CBT, only difference is that the blue triangle which you get used to on the CBT is a cyan blue color.

VLR: same as CBT, again the only difference is that it's done in a smaller
box, about 10x10 cm. Increases level as you progress. Even some times it increases in some turns, maybe 2 or 3 times.

VMC: you start with 2 back, 3 back, 4 back, 4 back again and 5 back.

CRM: about 96 questions. easy to do, have to choose the answer that goes with your point of view.

Personality test: about 256 questions. If you speak Italian you have the choice to do it in Italian, then you get about 156 questions.

MIC: you have plenty of time to get used to it during the DLR (45 min), so in my opinion you don't need to buy any program online to practice. You use a joystick for controlling altitude and heading. Throttle is done on the screen with plus and minus buttons. Also the last 2 exercises include listening to the headphones, where a male voice says numbers from 1 to 10. Your task is to press a green button (also in the screen) when you hear 3 even numbers in a row (2,8,10) and a red button for odd numbers, also 3 in a row. This is done while you control altitude, heading and throttle. Like i said, you have time to practice all this before.

ATPL: same as on the forum.

1 to 2 weeks to get the results. So waiting time starts. I don't think will make it through, OWT, KRN and VMC didn't go as planed, so..

Good luck to all. It's a great experience to do this tests, makes you feel more ready for any other selection process. Also you meet great people.

Cheers!

Last edited by TheOne83; 5th Feb 2011 at 18:28.