PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2011, 08:07
Tziganul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok guys,

So as an EXPAT you EXPECT to get HOUSING as part of your salary. Why can't you guys realize something, if things were so great in YOUR country, why aren't you there right now? Oh wait, let me guess, you got layed off, you weren't making enough, you were taxed too much, you had to pay schooling for your kids if you wanted to send them to good schools, you wanted a nice car but couldn't afford it on your ****ty salaries, you wanted a nice house to live in but once again you ****ty salary made you slave to the house for the rest of your career, you got divorced and so touch **** now your ex wife took you for everything blablablablabla, bottom line guys, NOBODY gives you **** in YOUR part of the world, so just because you are an expat you don't deserve a housing!!!!!!!!!! Wake up and smell the coffee!!!!! Boys coming here from Easyjets saw their salaries doubled or tripled, as well as the boys from South America, boys from the West saw their salaries doubled, AND I'M NOT INCLUDING HOUSING!!!! Folks lets face it, this ain't the west, and it's got its own problems, but I'd rather live here than anywhere else in the west where they rape you with taxes and so called social benefits!!!!

As for the rest, now that my menstruation has passed GFA is a great place to work. Upgrade went from 9 years to 7 years, to 5 years and now about 4.5 years. At the moment the company is hurting for guys with the departure of 16 of our brothers to Oman Air. The working environment is by far the best I have been in. The housing deal, well, for the moment the prices have dropped and with all the new buildings mushrooming, I suspect the prices will go down further. However, when the new bridge linking BAH-DOH will be completed, then perhaps another housing boom will arise.

Ok, enough bitching for the day, i wasted too much time on this all ready, back to drinking coffee.