PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training, hours building and first job prospects in America
Old 4th Feb 2011, 21:25
grumpytroll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so in other words...

You have proven that it is possible to come here from another country and get a job flying a helicopter. Thats all I was saying. I have met many pilots from other countries who are now flying in the U.S. professionally. Here are a couple more examples: I went to army flight school with a guy who was born in Russia. He came here when in his teens and has a distinct russian accent. He is now retired. (CW4) I did my initial training at Northwest with a guy who escaped from Romania in the early 80's. He is currently a Captain on the A320 for Delta. He did all of his flight training in Florida, taught and then worked for a commuter for several years. By the way, a mispelled word on a website is no reason to completely discount the people who own the business. I own a business and we have a website that was created and is managed by a webmaster. If they misspell a word or use a bit of bad grammar, we fix it as soon as some nice person points it out. It doesn't reflect badly on me or anyone that works for me. Its just an honest mistake. Have have a good day!

Cheers