PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which PPL books?(again*)
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2011, 19:26
dodos9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which PPL books?(again*)

*similar topics can be found on this and other forums...

...but even know that a lot of people shared their opinions, I still don't know which ones to buy. Just to make it a little bit easier, I am stuck between Trevor Thom and Jeremy M Pratt ones. I have heard that both these sets are good, but Jeremy M Pratt ones are better explained, while Trevor Thom ones contain more information. I have read loads of the opinions so far, but every time I think I know which ones to get, I read another opinion and my decision changes. So, I would be more than happy to read some other opinions and reasons for them. There is a good offer on flightstore.co.uk (sorry if I shouldn't put web address in my post) until the end of February, so I would really like to buy one set of books until then. I am only fifteen and starting to absorb some knowledge is the best and the only thing I can do now towards my further aviation career.

P.S. I was trying to get hold of at least one book from each of these two sets from library, but they don't have them. I was thinking that maybe you could help me and maybe send me some sample pictures of one or two pages, so I could read and compare the style of writing and amount of diagrams in both sets of books (I hope it is not illegal to do that)

Thanks for help in advance

Regards

dodos9