PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What Next ?
Thread: What Next ?
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2011, 17:59
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What Next ?

Following on from the recent . . . they must be joking. . . 777 recruitment threads, some more unbeatable offers in flightglobal.com.
Maybe sounds like it should be in JetBlast on the Friday Joke thread, but regretably it is true,

MD80 Capts and FOs,Base Bangladesh, Capt 7000USD FO 4000USD choice of roster, 2Mths ON/1Mth OFF or 12Mths ON. . . . . .

Asia, MD80 757/767 TRE/TRI/Capt/FO , for all vacancies they say anyone with 100Hr on type will be considered, travel with you anytime guys

Aircrew for Saudi Arabia,one of the supposed advantages of this vacancy being that you will enjoy a stress free working environment as you never have to fly outside of the kingdom ? ? flying cargo, pax and SPECIAL MISSIONS
Treated like a king they say, and unrivalled job security to boot, Yeah well if they confiscate your passport on arrival I guess there will be

Some of the stuff written by agencies makes me want to and pretty much in equal measure.
See the Asky job in Lomo is back again, security must be getting better there, it seems to be taking them about 4mths to escape at the moment, the gaps between the ads are getting slightly longer. I love how they say after sucessful screening in Addis candides will BE TAKEN to Lomo to commence line flying. Non commutable contract has a slightly sinister air about it

Always good for a larf the job ads.