PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Carrying Celebrities
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2002, 12:58
skyboy1919

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The best I ever came in contact with was Dolly Parton, she was great, she brought all the crew choclates and sweets, and even offered tickets to a gig the following day. Made a real effort with us all, came and sat on a jumpseat up the front and made us coffee, and chatted for ages. But the best bit was when she was getting off, she complained about the mess of the aircraft, and said that everytime she flys she could not belive the state people left the aircraft in. she Then started telling the other passengers in first to pick the rubbish out of their seat pockets, explaining it was, afterall their rubbish, why should we, the crew have to clean it up after them. Fantastic lady. About a year later she came back on board, and remembered me!!!! Not my name, but asked about my nephew who had just been born when we first met.

Worst has to be Nigel Benn, my god, not even B list, and you would think he was a prince. One girl approched him to ask if he wanted a drink, and he put his hand up against her face and said no more autographs. Best of all, she was Spanish, and said, sorry, should I know who you are? his face was a picture.