PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More Lack of Military Leadership
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2011, 02:50
scran
Music Quizmeister

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dick,

Above on 1 Feb you stated (quote):

I put it to all of you once again – anyone in the services is being shockingly let down. If the leadership is so pathetic that it can’t even agree on international airspace classifications, it is obvious it will have difficulty in making decisions where people’s lives are at risk.

I will say it again – with the obvious lack of leadership in the military, I would wonder just how many unnecessary deaths are being caused because of this?

In light of the death of another soldier (fighting for his country to allow people like you to live in comfort and free speech) i have taken the liberty of printing all your threads here about the shocking lack of military leadersip and faxed then (from the local post office you understand) to both A Current Affair and Today Tonight. I'm sure they will be in touch later today to arrange an interview.

Perhaps you should call them now? You do have them on speed dial don't you? (I've seen you on there often enough quacking on about anything so you can get your face on the tube - not that I watch long you understand).

Oh - and don't thank me for this small service - I'm happy to help you....................