PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Security
Thread: Security
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 22:47
zerotohero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STN Security issue for staff - contact info

This may well be the wrong place to post but I could not find the section for security issues

I had a problem in STN last week with my bag size going through staff security VP9, I work as flight deck for Ryanair and Jumpseat through there to my base or where ever they are sending me that week, I sometimes need to take a large bag with me to put in the hold or behind the trolleys in the galley.

For the last 3 years its been fine, last week some jumped up said it was to big and I had to check it in, as I don't have a ticket jumpseating thats not an option, I ended up going through various different levels of security management and wasting 20mins and got a yes JUST THIS ONCE! i was told (what about the 3 years its been fine?)

So anyway I want to contact them for a memo they apparently had a few months ago about what we can and cant take through security as crew so I can either bring the issue to the attention of the company with problems been out of base then, or tell them to do one as there making stuff up which I believe to be the case

Does anyone have this memo from previously enquiring or know the correct contact info for this as the website is all passenger based with no "Contact us" option, and its not a passenger query I have.

???