PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polish Presidential Flight Crash Thread
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 16:32
SadPole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RockShock

I am looking at the transcript: http://g.infor.pl/p/_wspolne/pliki/2...4_m_213866.pdf and don't see anything at 10:03:22 nor anywhere else where such words would be heard.
Then look at it again, and tell me what they are talking about there.

Here is the issue - one of the Air Force generals is supposed to be chosen to go on training in the US (aka behind the "big water") as part of Polish military elite in NATO (aka assignment in NATO). Blasik was recommended to be canned in the aftermath of the CASA disaster. He wasn't because of personal intervention of Lech Kaczynski. According to CASA report, Blasik was not exactly competent for the position he was holding, and apparently, not too many were jumping for joy at the idea of him being given another star and thus cemented in his position – only because of connections with Kaczynski.

The crew discusses why Blasik is working so hard. How does Blasik "work hard" during the trip to Smolensk? They discuss the fourth star and the trip beyond the "big water".

What is the crew doing discussing all that at the beginning of the flight? Why is that relevant in what they are doing? Would you care to translate that conversation yourself – since you claim mine is biased?

As to Kaczynski and NIK - I don't really give a damn about that story. As I said - the reason I mentioned it is because it is being used to discredit Latkowski as person biased against Kaczynski. Supposedly, Lech Kaczynski as head of NIK investigated Latkowski and that's how Latkowski trouble started, which he ended by resigning, that's all. I merely preempted you from coming up with this Kaczynski-camp nonsense on your own.

Now, listen, I don't know what exactly your problem is RockShock, but you seem to be trying to censor everything that would point toward the real reasons why that stupid trip and attempted landing took place.

So let me spell it out for you:

1. The crew did everything by the book - FANTASY

2. The crew behaved as if they were trying to commit suicide - REALITY

3. The crew can suddenly become suicidal at the same time all on their own - FANTASY

4. Someone really really wanted to land in Smolensk, and pressured the crew - REALITY

5. Russian ATCs are at fault - FANTASY

I need to congratulate you on the selection of 'experts' you are having to support your misleading job on this forum.
Well, I guess I am so wrong to take Latkowski with 25 years flying experience seriously and laugh at theories coming from Jaroslaw Kaczynski. After all, Kaczynski is Poland's foremost authority on aviation, since he has a bicycle driving permit.

Last edited by SadPole; 2nd Feb 2011 at 16:51. Reason: typos