PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320 vacancies for low timers?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 03:56
captainsuperstorm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
again,I have to repeat myself.Pilots are so naive, unbelievable.
there is no job for pilot ALL AROUND THE WORLD, all you hear is someone who get a job. Someone who knows someone, the usual crap...
we are still in a damn recession, and this market is filled with thousand of unemployed A320 pilots, that's a fact. I have the numbers under my eyes.

After the rating, you are good to spend another 30'000$ or more for 300h, which is useless with less than 1500 or 2000h total time.
Rating is expired not after 1 year, but after 3 months. Yes, airline want ratings to be up to date no later than 3 months.
If you look for a job for more than 3 months, I tell you, chances are small to find a 320 job.
Then no one will be interested by you since you have already spent your money in a training. At this time, TRTO are interested by students spending their money in their sim.To give you a job? keep dreaming, why should they? when thousand of wanabes want pay.

to conclude: we are in recession and there are lot of desperate pilots, as long this recession stay, it would be better for all of us to wait. Wait for bonding contracts. ( I know it 's useless, whatever I say,monkeys will continue to throw money through windows)