PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The official Avalon Airshow Thread
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 00:58
HarleyD

Location: Aus, or USA, or UK or EU, or possibly somehwere in Asia.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nitpicker330......REAL pilot.....ASIC.??.....

No way white shirt, no way blue slacks, you would be one of those who wear a hawaiin shirt, shorts, sandals and a pair of those white framed sunnies,..... and you think that is what a REAL pilot wears......even when attending an aviation event, in company time..... you DO have a full time flying job don't you??

HA HA HA HA HA..... that is beach wear, not pilot wear, you cool dude! It would work for Richard Branson I suppose, but is he a REAL pilot? or is he just a multi billionaire airline owner who likes to pretend that he is a pilot by dressing like that, does that make him a ******?? who cares?

An ASIC in your name and image will qualify you for trade day admission rates, but carries no proof at all that you are a more of a real pilot than those in the white shirts, or even those in the zoom bags.

A friend of mine wears a blue flight suit every day to the show and he is a REAL pilot, even though he has never had an ASIC in his life.

I will be there for the duration again. I wonder if it will be flood, mud, hail, gale, dust or scorching heat this time? It goes for a week so we will most likely get some of everything. - Except for the Russians, bring em back I say,...... those Sukhois are fully sick mate ( that was for nitpicker, real pilot talk, not ****** white epaulette shirt talk)

HD

Hey, I just noticed an interesting thing, when you type:

Wankers - it come out that way on the post,

******? - it comes out like that in the post

****** - however comes out like that!!, not like what you type

winker, wonker wunker and wenker all work,

but not ******

Bollocks!