PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions IV
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 00:08
Chuchinchow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I suspect DH will carry on trying to push his troops across 'No Man's Land" into the face of oncoming fire from BA.
No, not at all.

My money is on the union leadership gathering outside the BASSAbunker at Bedfont FC (DH's greenhouse, if wet) and collectively swallowing suicide pills - tomato fertiliser for the vegans.

The Beloved Leader's last will and testament will place the blame for "the absolutely necessary, unfairly prolonged and glorious struggle with the reactionary capitalist lackey known as Willy Walsh, aided and abetted by his cruel and uncaring minion and sadistic slavemaster, BF" squarely on the shoulders of BA passengers, the Bailiff of Jersey and Hillingdon Council's dustcart drivers.

Yes, I know the last statement is totally ridiculous, but no less so than this entire sad, sorry and pointless dispute.

There is one person I do genuinely feel very sorry for, nevertheless, and that is a certain cabin attendant who lives in a largish town in mid-Kent. She fervently believes in the BASSA cause, and has fought valiantly for her principles. In her heart of hearts, she is no doubt feeling very let down and betrayed by her union leaders.

Last edited by Chuchinchow; 2nd Feb 2011 at 00:28.