PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polish Presidential Flight Crash Thread
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2011, 17:04
Golf-Sierra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tonden's article. An experienced ex-commander of the military unit that flies VIP in Poland has his say.
Frankly, I would question the professionalism of an officer who comments in public on the causes of the accident prior to the official Polish investigation having been completed and published. But I guess for some people getting into the camera spotlights and earning a few extra ZŁ is all that counts. One of the few points where I have to agree with J Kaczynski - something should be done about these so called 'experts'.

So, here is my request to all the Poles who still try to support the ATC at fault propaganda story.
Please, shut up. Covering for Kaczynski is not worth making us all look like FOOLS for years to come.
Wrong forum buddy. You`re continually trying to convince everyone here of something no one here is questioning. Besides, generalisations are, as they say - passé. So even if the Sejm back in Poland passes a motion saying it was ATC's fault and said declaration gets scribbled into the Konstytucja - it still will not make ME look like a fool. But have you always found it hard to coexist with people who might not think exactly the same way as you do?

Regards,

Golf-Sierra