PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sing Air ponders domestic route
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2002, 06:09
Ramboflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post HA

SQ gave QF and DJ 1 year to prove how good they are and they both ****ed it up , so now they will be caught with there pants down.
Australia is a big place with a small population, long sectors and its really worth the extra $$ to travel in comfort, especially if your company is paying for it.
In Europe its ok, short sectors and lots of people, Australians are a spoilt race and will pay for better service, so how the hell is SQ wasting there time they will be a mighty force long term against QF and DJ , if its still here may be the new competitior to National Jet.
To BAR, if i get a job back at least i wont have to pay for the Airbus Endorsement.
Good news for all and eventually they will have more Qantas pilots working there than An pilots in QF..
Watch all the smart QF f/os start applying for EK ,Dragon and other real jobs were a command is possible one day....

Oh and what good is the DJ service you get all the eye-candy but none of them to play with, or is that not on the list , ****them paying for water when the aircraft is built with fresh water tanks...

DJ is GA in JETS!