PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Williamtown Procedures
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2011, 12:13
Flying Binghi

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
via Jack Ranga #142;
Ooooh but Bingha boy, Jack Ranga does own an aircraft Jack Ranga has actually owned two, even got all the receipts! If you asked me how much I paid for the aircraft or any component I could tell you

Has binga actually own an aircraft? mmmmmmmmm, can't find the receipts eh?

You could even come down to the hangar and have a look? Plenty of pruners have so far? Bit far from Perth I 'spose?

---------------------------

Google 'Flying Binghi' and you all may get an idea of what you are debating with here His bulletin board and thread bannings make interesting reading
Jack Ranga, i'm a little mystified about the importance of what i pay for my avionics - as i pointed out a simple google search shows the price of many of the systems.
I have covered TCAS, TAS, TCAD and the like to counterpoint the argument that only the ADS-B offered a 'must have' traffic input. Clearly, when yer can see all the non-GPS based 'traffic' systems that have been around for a few years, and the limited fitment to the Oz GA fleet suggesting low importance, the traffic argument touted by The Chaser and others is nonsense.

"...can't find the receipts eh?..."

Well, Jack Ranga, i do have most of the receipts from day one of my flying - i do though get a little confused at times about what avionics mods were done to which aircraft..

"...Google 'Flying Binghi' and you all may get an idea of what you are debating with here..."

Hmmm, the old if yer caint win the argument, attack the poster routine..