PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sing Air ponders domestic route
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2002, 03:56
Rackin'it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This forum never ceases to amuse me. I am forever deep in belly laughs thanks to the never ceasing anti-QF comments on this board.

Bring in SIA? Is that what the feeling is? Of course, yes, get them in faster. It will bring QF into line won't it?? Stop QF from rape and pillaging the australian aviation scene like so many of you accuse. How interesting.......I love the way we Australians knock the tall poppies. Over time I have come to believe that the majority of anti QF comments come from those who were unsuccessful in selection with QF. Tough - life goes on, and you look elsewhere for a job.

But to openly welcome SIA onto the scene only a fool would do. If you want to see rape and pillaging of the Australian aviation scene then just standby for SIAs arrival....

Hey, here's an idea - lets get SIA in to destroy QF so that all the profit can head back to Singapore. Yes - that will be better for Oz lets get even more of our money heading overseas! Of course. And we'll all feel better about ourselves because Qf will have got their 'just deserts'......

Fools.