PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More Lack of Military Leadership
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2011, 10:42
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wait, maybe

Dicks grown up. No great fan but, methinks, he has a point.

What if the system is now in a minor fashion, impacting on his daily operations. Same as ours = Reality fix.

Lets be honest, in Perth, Sydney and a couple of other places, the 'military' have been creating expensive, even dangerous diversions for 'commercial traffic' to deal with.

(We do, as tax payer fund the buggers after all).

PITA really. What is it they have - 14 serviceable aircraft now. Whoo Hooo !!!. ( Minority group I reckon)

I agree with the American Navy attitude; what boundaries ??. (12 miles was our fearless leaders call, remember ?).

Everywhere else seems to be able to manage a whole lot more 'flying critters' than we do, without any of the fuss.

Welcome to the real world Dick. 'They' don't care who they stuff up; 'thunderstorm, weather divert!!. What ??. Sod off - (read the flaming NOTAM) - declare an emergency, ya GA tosser (also applies to VA and Big Q as well).

Recommend : Maree/ Tibuburra/ Leigh Creek or Alice`Springs as alternative bases.
But nothing, absolutely nothing beats Mt Isa as a preferred base, nothing. Except the poor Darling's may leave the service and take up teaching jobs, or whatever. Lead to Serve, I wonder.