PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More Lack of Military Leadership
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2011, 10:21
Atlas Shrugged

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh FFS!

Don't you people listen to anything.

Stop feeding this fecking idiot!

Go back to the last thread (the one so convieniently deflected by Dick) and read, re read, re read and re read again, what SCRAN wrote.

Then go read it again.

Then go read what Dick wrote in this and other countless, pointless displays of abject misery in threads about the same thing. Use you brains, read between the lines, think about it, the re read it again.

Then tab down to the bottom of this page, yes THIS PAGE and every other fecking page on pPrune and read this "As these are anonymous forums the origins of the contributions may be opposite to what may be apparent. In fact the press may use it, or the unscrupulous, or sciolists*, to elicit certain reactions."

Read the last 4 words.

THEN RE READ THEM, THEN RE READ THEM AGAIN.

IT IS IN BIG RED FECKING LETTERS!!!

Then go read what SCRAN wrote....again.

I care not whether I get banned from here (in fact I welcome it). I have been doing the same job for 32 years and I still LOVE going to work. I dont think that there are too many people who can say that, but really, with all of this pointless ranting and raving about nothing, I'm over it.....thanks Dick!!! No, really, thanks....

You want to put GA back where it was, then keep you mouth shut. Go away. Bugger off. Go over to the USA and tool about until your heart's content, if you like it so much. Just piss off....please. You are and have done, more harm than good.

I've had enough.

I will say though, that I have been flying BK-WLM-TRE-thence north of there DCT for about the past 11 years, sometimes several time a week and not once, EVER, NEVER NOT FECKING NEVER EVER ONCE (although the route out over Glouster at 10000 was an exception, but pleasant nonetheless), have I ever been held, nor ever refused clearance.....EVER!

What's your fecking problem???

You wanna fly the lane, then fly the fecking lane. If you don't then ASK FOR FECKING CLEARANCE. It's not hard. It's not rocket science. Just do it and stop whining on this forum about how hard done by you are.

I shall miss this place, not Dick's utter garbage, but honest writings from true AIRMEN like Chimbu Chuckles, Forky, the tales of PNG, and other places so brilliantly told, sixties relic and airsupport's recent stories and excellent photos on the other thread, tinpis (always makes me laugh). I don't know any of you guys but I really wish I had had the chance to fly with you back then...just once would have done. Wally (yes even for a King Air pilot, still ok in my book), binos (rip mate!), and of course those two idiot brothers plazbot and chrisby (where did they go by the way??)....probably got jack of it like me...oh and SN3 Guppy - always, ALWAYS a treat to read your posts in TechLog and bro. gaunty, still probably lurking around somewhere and the lovely Rose!!

Thanks so much Dick.

POB if you see this before its deleted ring me please.....same number

Adios