PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Payday at Arik Air
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2011, 06:23
B737NG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At the end almost everybody passes the IOSA-Audit. You pay for it and you are the valued "Customer". After the correction of the findings, I am sure there are a few, you will receive the Plaque and you achieved something for sure. It is a step towards "barking with the big Dogīs". I hope the people in the Board know that and bring that message down to the bottom as well. After the certification is received / achieved it is imperative not to rest from now on. It is needed to satiesfy it in the daily work, again and again. This Industry does not sleep, never. When you slow down your competetor is ready to take you on, 24/7.

I attended a few Audits the past 10 years, the "Ceremony" is mostly the same. The items on the checklist are worked thru and the findings are collected and given at the outbriefing. Then the homework starts and the corrective action takes place. Thereafter the decoration takes place. After all not too bad because it raises the standarts and sheds light in the often forgotten loopholes when you work in the same invironment for years.

I am glad they try develop futher and rise by the challenge. Let me know when they are off the track with 8/2 or 8/4 regime. B777īs not on the wishlist anymore ?.....

Time to pay on time as well, bills running everywhere, Kidīs need to be fed, schools need to be paid and and and.... responsibility is a wide range.

Fly safe and land happy

NG