PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2011, 20:22
ommony

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Salutations!

I'm in the same boat as many of you -- waiting for the Stage 1 dates in April to be made available online.

In the meantime I've been doing my research and preparing as best I can. I'm relatively confident about passing the various early tests (ATC paper, S/D/T calcs, diagraming and cubes, etc).

All ok there, and thanks so much to all the current and past applicants that have taken the time to write advice, post links, and so forth -- much appreciated!

However, one thing I haven't seen much information about is the medical/psychological side of things. I'm not particularly worried about either, but I do like to be as prepared as possible and I've read about people that made it all the way through to Stage 3 and then been disqualified due to some past medical condition/issue.

So I'm curious about when the medical exam actually takes place in the application process, and then also roughly what's actually involved. Is it just a cursory examination with some questionnaire or are we talking about a full barage of tests (ie, blood, urine, etc)?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
om