PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Williamtown Procedures
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2011, 10:21
scran
Music Quizmeister

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys,

I take no pride in what I have said there.

I have been a military controller, at Williamtown,and Darwin when he was held, and in Air Force HQ. not just some ****-kicker - Late in my career (1975-2007) I was at one stage the second most senior officer in the branch....................

There are piles and piles of files full of bull**** from the man.

I distinctly remember, during he user pays debate, when I was tasked, in concert with some otehr guys, to draft a reply ot one of Dick's rants.

The draft told Dick, in pretty clear terms, that we had examined his argument, and that it didn't hold water, and that he should (in nice terms) piss off and get a new hobby.

DCAF walked out and said to me "while I agree with your sentiment, apparently Dick went to school with Bronwyn Bishop - or so we were told, as well as a major contributor to the Liberal Re-election fund - this being 1997 or 98 - who at that time was Minister for Defence Personnel, and that we didn't want to risk upsetting Dick - "so tone this down".

I have also been in Air Services in Canberra and heard Dick scream down the phone at Adrian Dumsa during Dick's ranting for the airspace change debate - then be told by Adrian that 15 minute later Dick rang all flowers and love.....the man may well be certifiable.........

Dick, we didn't lie to you - but you used your connections as such that you could NEVER be told how f**king stupid your letters to Air Force were.

Guys, thanks again for your support - I don't expect to see you on here after this.

PS - Dick - pm me if you dare, I'll give you a contact number, and Il'l explain a LOT of home truths to you.........

PPS - note Dick, that the Moderator's here use anonymous names. I no longer have ANY connection to military ATC, but cannot stomach your stupidity nor your attack on the military. If you must, ring the Chief or the Air Force - he knows who SCRAN is............(and has known me since we were both 17 years old)

Last edited by scran; 30th Jan 2011 at 10:37.