PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Employed by CASA ?
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2011, 09:33
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GreatLife,
Do ignore the critics. You have many many good years ahead of you in which your talents and your thirst for success will be very well quenched.
It is dynamo's such as yourself that will ensure that aviation continues to hold its place at the top of the enviable list of career's to embrace.
Never before has aviation been such a satisfying, rewarding, profitable, fair and morally fulfilling choice ! You won't be disapointed.

Oh dear oh dear, surely you Jest!!!, or are you related to the "Skull"??
thorn bird, your comment although it hurts my feelings slightly, is really more of a compliment than anything, and for that I truly embrace you. However I must express my dismay and concern for the lack of respect you exhibit by using the term "Skull". Would one simply call the President of the United States 'Barack', or Mr President ? Or would one simply call Prime Minister Gillard 'Julia'? I think not.
I feel a lack of respect is the problem with our society and the 'moral compass' has lost direction. I would suggest in future that you show dignity, graciousness and respect for those in society AND aviation that hold,deserve and command a higher degree of respect - regulators, CEO's, baggage handler's etc.

A toast to the future .......