PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian med nye F/O requirements
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2011, 22:38
minimumunstick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, you are "pretty sure", easy for you to say. And by the way that is a really nice counter argument to my post. You didn't address even one of my points.

We know life is not fair, that is why we are having this discussion, so what exactly is your intention by stating the obvious? Obviously you have either not read my post or failed to understand what was written it.

To make it more clear to you, the main point of my post was to convey the message that if we want to discuss Norwegian's recruitment process we should be able to do so without being lectured by you on life and that it is "unfair".

Besides, in my post I write the following:

Many of us are providing the reasons for why we feel it is an unfair way of doing things and that we wish it would be done differently. It does not necessarily mean we sit at home without a job whining and bitching about it all day. Personally I wish I had a job with Norwegian, but I don't, and it's not like I let that stop me. I work as hard as I can and find as many solutions as possible to continue my career as a professional pilot.

If you would have read this before commenting on my post you would have realized that this means I am actually over it and that I am not bitching about it, which makes your comment completely irrelevant, thoughtless and downright stupid.

Also, even though I know life is unfair that does not mean I am giving up on getting the job I want, and I will still try to find an opportunity to be employed with Norwegian if that is what I want. As an apparently happy pilot in the company you surely understand the reasons for this. Me still wanting a job in the company does not mean that I am bitching about not getting an interview, and neither does it mean that I do not realize that life is unfair. Just because it is unfair doesn't mean you should stop trying to make it fair or work towards your goals.

Either way, as I tried to explain in my previous post that you so wonderfully commented on, we should be allowed to discuss Norwegian's recruitment process without you judging us and trying to lecture us on life. Seriously.