PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Williamtown Procedures
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2011, 09:59
C-change

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Chaser,

Your posts are as funny as all F#%@, LMAO. Very good.

Dick,

Mate, why is it, that you get stuck into others about not answering your questions but you refuse to answer any of mine?

I have tried to explain things to you, supplied info about radars and even asked you for further explanations on your theories, in an attempt to see if it was a worthwhile propostion, but get nothing in return. Why?

I'll try again;

1. On the day in question, did you at anytime ask for a higher level or direct to the OH ? If not, then why not ?

2. Can you please explain exactly how the TWR having the airspace (and they did on this day) will stop you from being held in future ? Nb: I have worked there so don't give some made up BS explanation please.

3. If the Aus military is so backward, why is the US FAA installing the same radar and system the ADF has used for ten years and adopting the same ICAO standards?

4. Why won't you open your mind and listen to the people that use the equipment day in day out ? We are not on here telling you how to operate your A109.

And;
As I pointed out, it was in 1983 when flying around the world in my helicopter that I was first held at Williamtown – I think it was for about ten minutes orbiting at Nobby’s.

In my whole world flight of some 350 hours, the only other time I was held was by the military going into Darwin.
That just shows the ADF provide a consistent, standardised service around the country

PS, ADF members are less likely to come on here and engage with you, as it will more often than not, end their employment.