PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bmibaby
Thread: Bmibaby
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2011, 09:15
aidoair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Come-on, this is easy to check, use the 31-day view and try to book e.g. May or September. Routes are canceled as mentioned here. This is such a farce I now believe WW should better close the whole shop sooner rather than later. They are so unpredictable, not just those routes, but also this announced and never-flown BHX-CGN, hit-and-miss on BHX-PRG, constant schedule changes on BHX-GVA, EMA-GVA etc etc. Let's see when LH's patience runs out. 4U have been very half-hearted about integrating with WW, e.g. they haven't offered connections via CGN, which is a big 4U hub, and they knew why. I find it very hard to think of a worse airline than WW, probably in all of the EU (please give me a name if you know one...), surely by far the worst in the LH family. Apologies for the rant...
Clearly they have annoyed you about something but it's a good job thousands others don't agree. Despite the annoying chopping and dropping of routes and frequencys, they do actually now have a vision, much clearer than say 2-3 years ago. Obviously this is much to do with the help of LH and the whole restructuring of the bmi group. If they had more aircraft I feel there wouldn't be as much of this chopping of routes. They do have to focus on routes that make them money quickly with the small fleet they have unfortunately rather than giving routes such as MUC a longer chance and letting them grow.