PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Private Operators and Ops1
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2011, 15:06
mattman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am trying to implement a ISBAO ops Man at this present moment amongst my trusty band of pilots........... Meaning me and co-jo.

Now having worked in a big many pilot company, SOP and the like works really well but a SOP and ops Manuel for me, and the other guy is more like trying to plug a leak with 358 pages of crap. And cost enough to build a new dam.

By the way the auditing of this thing is not so simple especially when you get a out of work seriously pissed with the industry, did this to make some extra cash auditor coming to check how well the Manuel balances on the shelve.

I am with Nuname on this, what is there to have a generic ops Manuel, SMS, ETS and all these other thousand of EU created acronyms from Big brother on one website for just private operators. We can all contribute to having one system being audited and cover everyone. Can't see how this is illegal as we are all under the one banner of private ops and, wait for it, NON REVENUE flights. Seeing that it does not have to be company specific but operation specific I see no problems.

Thoughts will be welcome, criticism well that's another issue.......