PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air NZ Approach Briefing
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2011, 10:14
RedUnderTheBed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strikes me Trev that the Air NZ Council disagrees with you as they're saying it's not in compliance - at last - and that's good enough for me. Thanks also for pointing out that for a lot of the A320 drivers the notice of requirement to do a differences course is inadequate. We should get Alpapilot to get onto that case too.

For those of you not in the know 'RQ' days are rostered at the end of 2 weeks annual leave or more. The idea is compensation for doing airport briefings at home. Trev would have a point if we were all rostered two weeks annual leave over the period from mid-December to 10 Feb. As ANZ are still flying that obviously hasn't happened. BTW an RQ day can and is taken off you if you request days off at the end of your leave so you may not even get one.

We would like to learn something but in this instance in the Company's time not our own. Next we'll be doing sims and sliding down escape slides in our own time too - do you want that?

In my experience any monkey can parrot the contract but understanding it takes brains. Go get some!