Old 27th Jan 2011, 09:34
mortennb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My mistake

Sorry, I didnt't specify all.

Aicraft: AS350
Radios installed:
Tecnosonic VHF/FM AIRBORNE TRANSCEIVER + ordinary VHF

Ground crew: They have portable FM radios that is on frequency with the aicrafts FM radio. They also have ordinary industry helmets with ICS that connects to the FM handheld through a cord with a blue unit that you need to press for transmit.

This solution works, but...
We have tried to connect the Gallet helmet cord directly into this blue unit (NATO plug) but it doesnt work.

So as of today when a crew member exists the aircraft, he needs to take he's gallet helmet off, put on a odrinary industry helmet, connect the FM radio.
This is also the helmet he needs to work with during cargo operations.

We want all of our employees to be able to use their Gallet helmet at all times.
Came on this forum to see if some of you has got the optimal system/solution for this.

I am not sure about the price yet, but I have found this:
TELEPHONICS: Communication Systems - Wired & Wireless Secure Intercommunications - TruLink Wireless Intercommunication System (expensive)
&
Air Crew Interface Drop Box, Motorola Plug in Cable, Icom Plug in Cable, Plug in Coil Cable, Helicopter ICS Straight Cable, Helicopter ICS Coil Cable, General Aviation ICS Straight Cable, General Aviation ICS Coil Cable, IPOD, MP3, Cell Phone, Helico